Wednesday, April 25

Gym. Fail.

I don't think little boy wanted to go to the gym today. At all. I had to do my speed work (a measly 2.5 miles) and left it till this afternoon. Got to the gym, checked little boy into the gym child care and had forgotten my gym bag in the car. Checked out little boy from childcare, walked back to the car, got my bag and got back into the gym and got him checked back into childcare. Got into the locker room and found that little boy had taken a gym shoe out of my bag at some point. I really can't run in a flip flop and one sneaker. When I went back into childcare to get him, he had the biggest smile on his face. I think he planned it that way. So, I got my hair cut instead.


So, my friend Wende is coming back into town in August for her bach. party. And, because she's the best, she's planning on doing a race with all of her friends back here in town! YAY! So excited. SO wanting to plan matchy matchy tee shirts. Here's some options:






I think that Wende should wear white or pink and all the other girls should get another color, like the yellow?


The last one is referencing this sketch.


I had to look it up, but I think it's pretty funny. And, it's kind of referencing that single ladies song. Anyways, thoughts?

3 comments:

Five Green Penguins said...

I can't wait!! :) I don't get the bird one and I hate birds! I like the "Is it too soon to less than three you?".

Sooo excited for August! :)

Five Green Penguins said...

I can't wait!! :) I don't get the bird one and I hate birds! I like the "Is it too soon to less than three you?".

Sooo excited for August! :)

alison said...

I love the "Is it to soon to < 3 you! :)

You know those shirts that say "I'm a drinker with a running problem"? What about like "I'm a bride with a running problem?" Kind of lame, sort of cute?