Friday, October 1

A peach.

That’s how big my baby is.  Yep.  I’m 13 almost 14 weeks pregnant blog world.  That’s why I have had my cutback on running.  Just thought you should know.   I’ve been dying to tell EVERYONE!

Now that I’m out of my first trimester, I have been given the all clear to run (as long as my heart rate stays below 150).  I must be terribly out of shape right now, I guess that’s what 16ish weeks of no real running will do to you.  Because I’m having the HARDEST time keeping below that magic number.  Garmie is now programmed to beep every time I hit 150 and the thing won’t shut up till I’ve slowed down, it' keeps beeping.  Right now my ‘runs’ are run 1 minute, walk 5ish and run 1, hear Garmie beep and swear and walk.  That’s about it.  But I’m increasing my mileage and trying to stay active.  I’m sure one of these days I’ll switch solely to swimming but right now I’m enjoying the fall weather with my friends.  Here are some photos cause I know you’re interested…

P1010001  

Blurry, I know, but I love this picture.  I found out my baby was the size of a grain of rice at 6ish weeks and took a picture of me with a grain of rice.  As long as my baby’s something cute, I’m taking  a picture of it.  And, incase my pregnancy isn’t as long as most I’m taking a picture every week.  No reason not to celebrate this whole experience, right?  I’m sure I won’t be able to do this for bambino #2.

P1010003

Me and a lime, 11 weeks

P1010001

Me and a plum, 12 weeks.  Getting gussied up right now for my 13 week photo shoot when hubby gets home from work. 

 

Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey congratulations on your peach! Mine feels about the size of a watermelon by now! Anyhow, keep up the running, no matter the pace or distance, it's so good for you and the peach!

chris mcpeake said...

Way to keep on running.
Congrats on the peach

jen said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. You look amazing. Keep us updated! :)

Melissa said...

YAY! You are so cute, and I'm so excited for you and your hubby. You're going to be a great momma, and I think it's great that you're keeping up the running! Way to go!

Julie said...

Congrats to you! You look cute preggers:)

Jamie said...

Congrats! What an exciting time. So glad you can keep running too!

Chanda M. DeFoor said...

Congratulations!