Friday, October 15

My bambino.

Is actually a bambino.  My stomach may contain nuts.  It does.  We’re having a boy.  Here’s a few photos of what we did to reveal the sex to my in laws.

 P1010001 P1010002

The suspense…

P1010003 P1010006

(That’s my husband’s hand.)

P1010008

Us and our boy cake.  (I used a whole can of frosting dyed blue for the center, it was pretty obvious from the first cut when the knife came out covered in blue icing, whoops).

P1010025

Me, 15 weeks 4 days and a boy.  He’s 5 inches and 5 ounces, big guy!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute! Congrats on the little bambino!

Claudia said...

LOL! What a great idea!
Congrats on your little bambino!

that cake looks really yummy!

Melissa said...

YIPEE! You know how much I love boys!:) You're going to be a great momma, I'm so excited for you guys! And I love the blue frosting, such a cute idea!

Nikki said...

That's awesome. I so wanted to do something like this to announce our little boy too. And love, love, love your comment about your tummy containing nuts. I'm still snickering about that one... Congratulations! Boys are wonderful!

teacherwoman said...

Congrats on expecting!

jawsome said...

Thanks for the welcome back - and congrats on your bambino! That is taking things to a whole new level! Blessings....

jawsome said...

Thanks for dropping by, and congrats on your Bambino! That is taking things to a whole new level. Blessings!

X-Country2 said...

Weeeeeeee! you're pregnant!!!!! WITH A BOOOOOOOY!

Love the idea. Adorable. If you're into message boards, the Omaha board on the Nest is a great resource.