Friday, September 17

Happy…

…Friday!  I spent the morning at the gym.  Gasp, I know.  I did the hill workout on level 10 with a speed of 3.0.  Sad I know.  But I power walked it out and got up to an incline of 7.8.  So, that was exciting.  Then I did the float machine for 7 minutes.  I hope my legs look killer after today.  They’ve got to, right?   The float machine (I just tried for two seconds to find a picture and can’t), is a machine that mimics roller blading and really works your inner thighs and legs in general.

I didn’t do anything with my arms.  Cause, after my run on Monday I did 50 girlie pushups and my arms hurt for DAYS.  Maybe that means I should do more?  I think it means I should lay off of them for a while.

How are you?
Ps, do you like my new layout? I know it's not fall-y but I think it's cute.

2 comments:

Chanda M. DeFoor said...

50 pushups? That's great!

Chanda M. DeFoor said...

I think 50 push-ups is great!