Tuesday, June 8

I've been sick

I haven't run since the Boystown 5miler. I hope to run tonight. I've been sick with stomachy stuff since Wednesday. I thought I was better, ate something on Sunday and was sleeping next to this for 2 hours on Monday morning. Ew. (ps that is not actually my toilet although wood floors in my bathroom would be so classy.)

Went to work last night, nauseous. Feel better this morning. And no, I'm not pregnant. Thank you very much!

So question peeps. I may have made a poor purchase. I've been stalking this purse:



Cute right? Even cuter on. So it's normally, I don't know, $298 or so. On sale at my local Von Maur for $208. I've been stalking cause I don't want to pay $208 for this purse. I'm cheap. So every other week I've been visiting this purse, walking around the purse section with it on my shoulder and prancing around like I own it. Still not any lower. I walked up to a lady at the store today and said "I'd really like this purse but I was hoping it was going to go on sale more". She said "Well there are 17 left in Von Maur's across the country and Coach really waits a while to take the final markdown. But I can watch it for you and call you if they start to sell out or get marked down" SCORE! I gave her my cell phone and was very happy. Until I saw this.

(Poor picture cause I stole it off ebay) Leather, eggplant, classy, gorgeous. Marked down 1/2 off. I bought it. She told me it was the only one left. The only one! And it was just $20 more than that other smaller purse. Normally $500. Someone bought this purse for $500 (more than one someones too) and I got it for $220. So really, it was a great buy. Right? Tell me you love it! Or don't tell me it's hideous, I can still return it.

What do you think?

11 comments:

X-Country2 said...

I dig it! I carried a green purse for a long time, and I liked that it was different without being too weird.

Get well soon too.

MJ said...

I hope you get better soon. There has been a nasty bug going around my town, everyone is living in their bathrooms. Yuck!

I love the purse! I think if you love it then it was a good decision. :)

Julie said...

Oh, bummer about the stomach issues:( I hope that you are feeling better!

I love the handbags:) I am such a nut and go crazy for cute and funky handbags! Score on the great price!

Sarah said...

I hope you are feeling better!
I like the eggplant. I have one that is taxi cab yellow and I get a surprising amount of use out of it :-)

teacherwoman said...

I hope you feel better soon! Purses are one thing that I can't get myself to spend more than $60. I am just cheap that way. Plus, I use them once for a few months or so and then move on to something different and never go back to the previous ones. HOWEVER, the purse is LOVELY!

Suzino said...

I am pleased to say i have turned you into a monster! And yes totally worth it. My plum purse i bought last year is one of my all time favs!

Five Green Penguins said...

Glad you are feeling better!!

and love, Love, LOVE the purse! :)

Jamie said...

Love it!

Hope you feel better soon!

Hi! I'm Erin said...

I think eggplant/plum is an awesome color for a purse! Also, I happen to like that the leather one doesn't have the brand so obviously splashed all over it.

Hope you feel better soon! Hanging out with the toilet is never fun.

Ann said...

Love the purse, Kelly!

Ann said...

Love the purse, Kelly!