Friday, April 2

I’m trying something new.

I’m using windows live writer for the first time…let’s see how this goes.  I’d like to add a picture or two forty to show you what I’ve been up to the past week:

IMG_9418

IMG_9531

IMG_9558 He’s carrying me…now…wait for it….

IMG_9564 Fun, right?

IMG_9554

My sister says this looks like a Jcrew ad…funny enough, I think my tee shirt is from Jcrew!IMG_9547IMG_9486 At the edge of an infinity pool, our favorite spot on the resort.

 

IMG_9607

That’s my bikini body, thanks Jillian for 15 great workouts.  Sorry I chickened out on you!  (My wrists were cramping up, remember?)

Those photos are from the photo session that we got for free.  We just had to pay for photos, so instead of a romantical dinner on the beach (way over priced – and I don’t even like lobster!) we got ourselves 15 photos.  :D

 Riveara Maya 2010 021Crazy humidity hair!

Fishy!Riveara Maya 2010 014

Riveara Maya 2010 063

Can you tell which photos we took and which ones were taken by the photographer?  

Riveara Maya 2010 154 Getting tipsy before our transport to the airport.  This was my second drink of the day…it was noon.

Riveara Maya 2010 127

I did just under two miles on the tm on Friday at the resort, funny enough they had the same treadmills we use at our gym at home.  About two miles today around the block.  Didn’t go stellar but it’s hilly here.  So I’m off to try again tomorrow!

8 comments:

jen said...

Beautiful!!!!

Gorgeous photography, great scenery, and you look incredible. :)

kilax said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE the photos! :)

Nikki said...

Those are truly wonderful photos - I wish I had more nice ones of me and Hubs. Hope you like LiveWriter, I just switched recently and boy oh boy, it is soooo much easier to post with!

MJ said...

I love the photos!!! You're so gorgeous! :)

Jamie said...

The pictures are amazing! Looks like a fabulous vacay!!!

X-Country2 said...

Aww, what a fun trip. You two are adorable. :o)

My Mercurial Nature said...

Just found your page through another bloggers page and am a new follower! Love the pictures (and having another sometimes running related blog to read).

Liz said...

I LOVE the photos!!!!! :)
Can't wait to follow your training. :) I'm also beginning running too - check out my blog sometime!