Friday, April 9

Hey hey hey!

I have done little to no running this week.  Monday I woke up in a bad mood.  But immediately felt a little better when I put on my running clothes.  Do you ever have days where you look in the mirror and say, “I look pretty good.  I look like a runner!”.  And it makes you happy?  Well that day was one of those days.  So I went out around the block for about 4.35 miles.  In about 50ish minutes.  Yes, I walked.  Yes, it was hilly.  And, yes, I felt better after my run.  Success!

Woke up with a cold on Tuesday and so, working out was out. 

Wednesday, Hubby was home.  We slept in after going to bed way too late.  If we don’t get a workout in before noon (no we didn’t sleep that late but we didn’t really get our butts in gear early either) it doesn’t happen.  So with my afternoon alone, I went and saw Last Song.

 

It would have been a better rental, know what I mean?

So that was a waste of a day.  Yesterday I worked 12hr.  No working out.  And now it’s Friday and it’s 10:30ish and I’m still in my pjs!  Go ME!  Gonna call Tiffany and see if she’s up for a run…I’ll let you know how it goes. 

 

Here’s a slideshow from our Vacation, cause you really wanted to see more, right?

IMG_9585 Kissy face!

IMG_9569

PS - I did go for a run. It was awful but I did it. 2miles...ugh. Could it have been the chocolate cake with cadbury eggs in it that I ate for breakfast this morning...nah. Here's hoping tomorrow's long run goes better!

7 comments:

My Mercurial Nature said...

I find that sometimes i just have to force myself to lace up my shoes and get out there. I never regret once I'm done, but it's often an internal struggle to get moving!!

Lauren said...

Love the pics! And hey, the running will come back. :D Some time off helps prevent burnout! At least that's what I tell myself :D

Claudia said...

Love the Pics!! !!

teacherwoman said...

So the movie wasn't that great? I have plans to see it with a few girlfriends after dinner and drinks.. maybe it will be better then. LOL

Cute pics!

Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :) My boyfriend commented you back about all the camera info and then some! lol

Love your beach pics! I CAN'T WAIT until we make it to the beach this year!!

candlerun (htabby) said...

They sure are nice pics!

I hear ya on the forcing yourself out there... I am kinda having one of those days myself but I think the weather is part of the problem, it kinda sounds like a tornado out there... :0( Snow + bad wind = not fun.

sanjeet said...

it's often an internal struggle to get moving!!
post free classified ads