Monday, March 1

Hello. I went and did it. I switched to level two today! There are a lot of shoulder moves and planks..and squats! I'm not coordinated enough to do this one, I think! Well, I'm sure it'll get easier. I went back to the three pound weights, since I didn't really know what I was getting into. I'm sure I'll be a little differently sore tonight and tomorrow. But it'll be good. Looking forward to trying to do level 2 again tomorrow!

Took a rest day from running, working this evening and just wanted to have a nice morning off with the hubby. That, and there was no getting up early for us since we were at a friend's place playing board games till 1:15am! There was a lot of reminiscing of my hubby and his college buddies. But we all had a fun night. Woke up at the crack of 8:45 (ah, no kids) and did Jillian while the hubby slept in a little more. Now we're off to the grocery store and lunch before work at 3 for the both of us!

And, just cause it's Monday:



ps - I just realized that "did jillian" sounds bad out of context.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Great job getting up early even though you had just gotten to bed. LOL!

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, that's tough. I love the workout though. Good job on moving up. Keep at it!

X-Country2 said...

Stage 2 is probably my fav stage with that video. Nice work!

And yes, we're totally having a heat wave. I love it! Don't know what to do with myself.

MJ said...

I went to Target today and stared at the Shred DVD for a few moments...then said 'I'll wait to see how Kelly does, then I'll get it' lol.

Claudia said...

The one thing about workout dvd's is that I am not coordination... it's quite funny!!
I've been looking at the Shred DVD and might have to give it a try.

Sherri said...

I have the DVD...now I just need to do it! Great job!

Monica said...

Just found your blog!! Enjoyed reading your posts. Keep up the good work.