Friday, February 5

Issues.

I feel much better, thanks for sending the get well wishes my way.

I've had a low key week. Took off early on Wed from work cause well, being sick Monday and Tuesday really took a lot out of me and I was NOT feeling up to a 12hr day. I work again tomorrow, pretty sure I'll make it. :)

Had a bit of an emotional break down last night, talked it over with the sis (who really knows me) and today I talked it out with a friend.

Let me just be Debbie Downer and say that if you still have a mom, you don't know how good you have it.

Well, I hope you're all wearing red today. I found two cute tee shirts from JC Penny's. I'm wearing the one that's the graffiti heart and got the one that says "the beat goes on" for working out. Plus, proceeds go to benefit the AHA. Or, the heart truth program...something. As you all know my mother died from an arrhythmia, or heart disease without any warning. So this is a cause that's near to me. Wear some RED!


I wish these recovery socks came in red! I think I'll settle for pink. Tall mom's giving them away, check it out!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you are feeling better. I didn't know we were supposed to wear red today. They (whoever they are) should promote that better.

jen said...

I'm sorry you are having a rough week but I'm glad to hear you have such great support from your sister and friend. I just updated my blog and shared that my mom is pretty sick so your comment really hits home with me. I know she won't be around forever but I can cherish the time I do have. Lots of love and hugs to you Kelly :)