Sunday, February 7

Good run.

I had a wonderful run this morning. Thanks Ann for accompanying me to the gym!

We did 4miles today, and it felt great.

Mile 1: 13:19min/mile pace. Warming up.
Mile 2: 12:00min/mile, still getting my legs back.
Mile 3: 10:54min/mile....that's more like it.
Mile 4: 9:13min/mile (with one pause to catch my breath and a walk of about 45seconds after the first 1/2mile)

After not running all week, I missed it! I'm looking forward to another three tomorrow, maybe. Still have to keep on track for my 1/2 in May!

I'm having fun reading all your blogs and what not. Check out Tall Mom, she's giving away recovery socks. Sigh, I hope I win these, they seem so awesome and badass.

6 comments:

joyRuN said...

You're getting in much more running than me these days - good job!

I'm surprised at how much I've enjoyed hospice - my coworkers are phenomenal, & my patients/family have been wonderful. I'm contemplating making it full-time, but we'll see :)

MJ said...

Good to see you're up and 'running' again. :) Hope you keep feeling better!

Nikki said...

Wow, you got faster with each mile. That's awesome! For some reason I've never been able to do the negative split! Good work!

Morgan said...

Great job on the run girl! It's all about getting out there and moving!

Denise said...

Great job with the run...negative splits, too!! Keep it up!

Ann said...

Thanks for the awesome workout!! :D