Friday, January 22

happy Friday!

Hey there everyone!

Boy do I feel better about my running after this week! I've run twice as much this week alone as I did in the whole month of December! I really had fallen off the band wagon, big time!

Well you know about my weekend, great!

Took Monday off, and had a sore shoulder probably from the swimming on Saturday and then all the arm swinging with the long run on Sunday? So I didn't even swim.

Tuesday I had a 3mile run with Tiffany. Slow but good. We weren't really feeling it.

Yesterday I had a 5mile run with Tiffany, without our ipods. Cause I was super mean and made her workout without hers because I'd forgotten mine! The last two miles I thought, might have killed me.

Today was another 3miler. When I was done, I told the hubby that was 18 for the week and I had another 8miles planned for Sunday morning before work. He said, why don't you make it 8.2 that'd be 26.2miles for the week? So, I just might. Hopefully you all have had good weeks. Looking forward to my chiller challenge (chickened out on the 8K and backed off to the 2mile race) next weekend!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job and love your husband's suggestion!

candlerun (htabby) said...

Ditto the above! Nice work out there and cool idea. :0)

Nikki said...

Yay for week-long marathons! Doesn't it suck working out without tunes?

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

teacherwoman said...

Nice job with all the running! Wahoo!

Hi! I'm Erin said...

Did you get in the entire 26.2 for the week? That's an admirable total! I barely break 15 miles most weeks.

Also, can you please email me your address so I can send you the scarf you won in my giveaway? It's a2116 at me dot com.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.