Sunday, January 31

Chiller Challenge.

Is it bad that I wore my new (long sleeved!) tee shirt all night tonight when I didn't run in the race?

Short version, thought about going to the ER this morning for about 45minutes. Thought maybe I had appendicitis, but no N/V. Pain subsided but didn't think it was a good idea to run. So hence, no chiller challenge recap.

Still having intermittent pain. Probably going to schedule an appointment with the PCP. Yay.

I still did run about 9 miles this week! Ran another 3 after work on Thursday (go me) and 3 on Saturday with Ann at the gym.

4 comments:

candlerun (htabby) said...

you ran it in spirit? :0)

Morgan said...

OMG I hope everything is ok! Take it easy girl and def get to the doc's stat!

Nikki said...

Yuck, you're luck it's not appendicitis, it sucks. Hopefully it's nothing too serious!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...