Wednesday, December 30

Greetings!

Hello all. I'm currently sitting with my grandparents around their kitchen table listening to a much quieter household.

We just had most of my dad's sisters husbands and their kids as well as my dad and my siblings. 13 people under one roof I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm the only one left now. I'm stuffed of good Mexican food and can hardly breathe. (We're in el paso, tx). I really should have brought my running clothes and shoes but didn't pack them. Oh well.

My running has been awful lately. As evidenced by my measly 1.85 miles in 20 minutes during the last race/indoor tri. I can not wait for the new year!

I've enjoyed reading about everyone's holidays and running adventures. I'm just not a very good commenter when I'm reading from my phone. Which is currently where I'm typing this from. So, I'll cut this short, my thumbs are tired.

I leave you with a few photos from the fun we've had here. (Nevermind my phone won't let me upload anything). I'll be back in Omaha and ready for a run on the 3rd. Anybody with me?

5 comments:

Tri Dave said...

Good luck in 2010!

X-Country2 said...

My mom's whole family is in El Paso too! Crazy. Find some shoes and go run for me. It's -5 here today. :o)

Ulyana said...

Happy New Year, Kelly!

jen said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to see some pics. :)

Nikki said...

Hey - came across your blog from another...I've been running for a few years but am a beginning once again since having a kid this past year. 2010 will be my "comeback"! Looking forward to reading more...