Friday, December 11

Boo.

No race pictures yet! BOOO. Oh well.

So, a few months back my newer running buddy Wende said "I think I'm going to sign up for that indoor tri in December". And I was all, "I've done that before I'll do it again fo' sho'!" Fastforward to a few weeks ago and I register thinking Wende's probably way ahead of me on this. Nope, and she doesn't feel prepared so I think I'm doing this Tri all by my lonesome. And, this is what my training looks like. Yep. Big FAT NOTHING! I've gained weight (which isn't easy for me to do so you know I'm slacking), slowed down, and am SO not prepared to do this "tri". Thank GOD it's a do-what-you-can-type deal with a set your own resistance on the bikes (which is what killed me last time)....I don't really expect to do well. But I will compete and I will not die.

Boy it's really embarrassing to post your log of your workouts when it has nothing on it. So sad right now. Almost makes me want to go to the gym...almost.


Wish me luck peeps.

ps - few hours later and Tiffany met me at the gym to workout. We gabbed, but at least we got moving!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Good luck!

Rachael said...

an indoor tri? sounds interesting ...