Tuesday, November 17

Well.

no running lately - but I'm an AUNT!

My sister in law had a beautiful baby boy, Matthew Dean. 6.67 19 1/2inches. And, perfect!



Happy Birthday little guy!

Now this gets the hubby and I thinking, when are we going to give this cutie a cousin? Soon -ish. I'm all about being ready but...it is a BIG change and I think we'll wait a few more months. Plus, I don't really want to be really pregnant during the summer.

But now we're thinking of doing a warm weather vacation before having the chitlins...anyone go anywhere they'd recommend? I started looking at places and of course, Hawaii looks amazing, but Costa Rica looks like it has the best of both, jungle and ocean. Any recommendations?

Finally, check out the hubby and his nephew (our first!) How sweet!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

We like Cabo San Lucas. Hawaii is always good too. Congrats on becomming an aunt!

Jogger said...

Rick and I have decided on Belize for our honeymoon. We're going to stay on the island of Ambergris Caye. It's not far from the Mayan ruins, and small enough to ride around in a golf cart for the entire vacation. For us, it seems perfect because it's a good mix of activities (diving, cave exploring, horseback riding) and relaxation (the beach is EVERYWHERE).

The Smith Family said...

Congrats auntie! We've enjoyed cruises, just because then you can see a lot of places, and it's quite relaxing, food is great, easy, relatively cheap trip (compared to a lot of other options anyway). But then we enjoyed Barbados (a bit expensive though if we hadn't had a free place to stay) and renting a car and doing stuff on our own. I recommend travel before having a baby, although travel after a baby is nice...that's what I'm planning for!:) My plans are already in the works!:)

Ann Arthur said...

Congrats again on being an aunt!! Cute pics.

I remember my brother saying great things about Saint Lucia and Belize.

Jamie said...

Congrats on being an Aunt! I think both Costa Rica and Hawaii are excellent choices :) good luck finding your vacation spot!

Nicole said...

congrats that is so exciting

Ulyana said...

He is GORGEOUS!

And you are thinking about babies! It's great that you are :)