Saturday, September 26

Hello! I'm gearing up for my first 10K tomorrow! Yay!

-Tiffany thinks we'll be able to hit the 60min mark. We'll see. The course seems to follow the race for the cure coarse which I've PR'd in the 5k at everytime I've run it. The last was 30:36...so AH! I'll survive, I'm sure.

-I cut of a hunk of finger on Tuesday, actually had to take Thursday off work (had Wed off work to begin with)...maybe that'll make me more aerodynamic?

-I got a Goodwill find on Monday! A bubblegum pink Riccar 3500 sewing machine. Still working out the kinks and figuring out how to work it...I think it leads my fabric to the left, so it's hard to keep my 1/4inch seam allowance. Anyone who can help me, please leave suggestions. I tried adjusting the pressure, or my sewing machine guy did with a wrench and leather and couldn't budge it so I think if that were looser it would work better.

Talk to you all tomorrow, I'm off for some bbq and settler's*!


*settler's is Settler's of Catan...greatest game ev-a and I've never come close to winning!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Good luck with the 10K tomorrow HAVE FUN!

X-Country2 said...

It was a great day for a race. Can't wait for the report!