Wednesday, July 1

Hello blog world! I've been doing well this past week or so, thanks for asking. Continuing to feel better. Laughing has been better so the hubby and I went to see the Hangover. Pretty funny. Going to Chicago today to be with the fam on the 4th. Quilting tons. Had a quilt fail the last few days that gave me a headache, I don't think I'm ready for triangles yet. So yesterday I spent the day quilting a top that I already had made for my dad. I'll spend the trip to Chicago binding it.

So, running buddies, how boring is it talking about quilting? I have such old lady hobbies! I now try to go for a slow walk around the block every day for the last three days. SLOW. I may talk Garmie out one of these days but it'll be embarrassing.

Happy 4th everyone!

2 comments:

SweetPea said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better and taking the time to fully heal before pushing yourself too much - as hard as it may be :)

Enjoy your time with your family and Happy 4th to you too!

P.S.
You should post some pictures of your quilting. I wish I could sew!

jen said...

So glad you are continuing to recover and are getting out more! I think you should bring your Garmie on a walk- it might be shocking but it's still a great way to track your improvement! Zach did that after his hernia surgery and he looks back at pride when he first did a 1.75 mile walk in an hour. :) Baby steps!

Have a great holiday weekend. :)