Saturday, July 18

8.5miles for the week...not too bad, right?

I'm pretty psyched about it actually. I went for another run this morning with a new running buddy (sorry Tiffany). Wende is a girlfriend of an acquaintance/facebook friend. She was very nice about walking with me and keeping it slow and mellow. By slow I mean we did 2.53miles in 33:08. Yeah. Slow.


We made another "date" for tomorrow with another friend who is new to running. Hopefully Wende doesn't mind another slow run.

This recuperating thing is annoying. I want to be back where I was where a mile was nothing, now 1/2 a mile at once is a struggle. Oh well, I'll get there.

Thinking about a swim sometime this weekend too. Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Nice work Kelly!

X-Country2 said...

Sounds like you're moving in the right direction. Keep up the good work!