Saturday, May 2

Half marathon.

So, I'm headed to Lincoln today. Feel much better health wise than I did on Monday so that's good. I'm not looking for a specific time tomorrow because I've basically taken the last two-three weeks off. I just hope I finish. I think my hubby and running buddy's family will be able to see us at mile 6 and the finish, if all works out.

Good luck to all those running this weekend, Jen, Elisa, and Mom on the Run especially. And all those I'm leaving out, I can't wait to hear all your race reports!

5 comments:

Mark Berry said...

Good luck! See you there in the morning! Mark

SJ said...

Have a great race!

jen said...

Good luck!! I can't believe I forgot to mention you in my shout out, I suck!

I know you are going to finish this race strong! Have fun out there. :)

Can't wait to see you next week! I get off work at 3:30 so if you would like to go running at like 4-5 in the afternoon that would be great! I can meet you anwhere downtown. Are you going to have a car? Email me at runningstories at yahoo and just name your day and time. :)

Jamie said...

Good luck and have fun!

teacherwoman said...

I hope the HM went well! Can't wait to read all about it!