Tuesday, May 5

Got a laundry list of things wrong on my CT from the personal phone call from my doctor a few minutes ago. Never a good sign when the nurse calls you and says "The doctor is going to call you personally when he's done seeing his other patients to talk to you about your scan".

Nothing life threatening, just things that need to be checked out.

I have a theory that most of it stems from being 3 1/2mo premature. With no baseline, who knows?

Update: MRI when I'm back in town on Thursday. This is going to a fun filled few weeks.

8 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Oh hun. Keep us posted. I hope all is well.

Jamie said...

I'm sorry to hear this - I hope it all works out for the best.

SJ said...

{{{Hugs}}}

The Smith Family said...

I hope all goes well Kel. I'll keep you in my prayers. And I'm SO PROUD of you btw for doing the 1/2. Someday someday....one of those things I'd like to do someday....the to-do list is getting longer and longer for me it seems!:)

Ulyana said...

MRI? Oh no!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

X-Country2 said...

Yikes! Get well soon!

I'm super late, but your race report was outstanding. I thought about you on Sunday. :o)

M*J*C said...

Hope that everything is going ok....I know MRI's are never a sign of "ok" but I'll hope for the best for you!
I finally got to read your race report (commented at that post), but wanted to say GREAT JOB again!

Bootchez said...

I've just gotten caught up on all of your postings . . .
Congratulations on your first 1/2, doesn't that feel awesome?!?
And best of luck to you facing whatever's going on inside, I'm sending some healing thoughts your way . . .