Friday, April 17

So, no running since the disaster that was Tuesday's run. Oh well. We'll be going to the half with only one 11mile run in. We'll make due.

Went to a conference today and had some time during a break to make myself a little pre 1/2 schedule. So I'm posting it for accountability and for running buddy to check it out and see if she approves.

Sun. Mon. Tues. Wed. Thur. Fri. Sat.

4mi swim yoga 2-3mi work work work

4-6mi swim 6mi work yoga 2-3mi Lincoln

RACE! swim Leave for my sister's graduation in Portland!

Yoga is the 905 One Tree Yoga sessions for 7bucks.


What do you all think? Good? Bad? Awesome?


That's what I thought. Now, if I can only stick with it!

5 comments:

X-Country2 said...

You'll be fine with just one 11 miler. I think my farthest run was 10, and that was only one.

Do you like that Yoga Tree place? I'm visiting Prarie Life tomorrow morning with my mom for a yoga class, and I think I might like to start doing it more regularly. I know I don't want to join a gym, so I've been looking into yoga places like like Yoga Tree.

jen said...

That sounds like a good plan! Number one priority is to rest up the leg. I am excited to see you soon!!!

Jamie said...

You'll definitely be good with only an 11 miler. For my first 1/2 my longest was 10 and only 1 time.

ECrunnergirl said...

Definitely give that IT band a rest. It will make all the difference in the world come race day and you will be fine with the 11 miler :-)

Borsch said...

Sorry to hear about the IT band again!

I hope it gets better quickly!