Monday, March 16

Interval Monday.

Intervals with Tiffany this morning. Did 6x1min speedy and 1min (at 6.0, no walking!) recovery. I think I've decided to not look back. Just go for 6.0 as my slow speed and not go back to that 5.7 5.5 waffling I was doing earlier this year. And tada, I'm officially faster. Wow. Check out my pace! I'm totally going to shoot for a sub 29 5K PR this year. 29 in 2009, oh yeah!

3.2/30:18/9:28AP

Still trying to decide between half and full. I had my heart set on the 1/2 just a good intro, but Tiffany seems to think we can do the full even if we do walk the last half at least we'll have finished. Still deciding if I believe her.

Missy Maintains is now giving away granola I'm bound to win some granola sooner or later right?

5 comments:

jawsome said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and for voting. I've added you as well :)

jen said...

I like your strategy for getting faster! Seems to be working. And you can always go to that slower speed if you are feeling super tired and need an easy pace. You are awesome!

X-Country2 said...

I need to work on speed in the worst way. It's just so haaaard though.

The Lincoln is just a great race in general. I did the half last year, and there were so many people out and about. I'm planning to do the full this year, and I hope the second half is as nice.

Missy said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Borsch said...

What is your farthest distance so far? If you can ramp up to a 10 mile long run by june you can handle a marathon. :-)

Runnersworld.com has really good programs! Shoot for a 5k to half program to get you to june and then you will have a good base for the marathon program!