Tuesday, February 3

Thanks Tri-Dave! Here's the questions I asked for.

1. What do you plan on doing 10 minutes after you finish your first marathon?

Crying, seeing my husband. Talking on the phone to everyone I know. Having a bag of m&ms. That's fun, I really hadn't thought about what I was going to do.

2. What is your favorite "vice" food?

Um I can't go a day without chocolate. Sunday, when I was all vomity was the first time in ten years? Whenever the last time I couldn't eat anything was. Even yesterday recouping I had doghnettes those little chocolate covered doughnetttes.

3. What is your biggest goal within the next 4 years?

Start a family. yikes.

4. What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

Probably thin mints or the peanut butter ones are those the tagalongs?

5. Are you planning on going back to Bikram?

Yes. Someday. I let my two week free trial expire for different reasons and now I'm having trouble paying the 7bucks/morning class to go. Plus recently I was sick. :/

To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Have fun!

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Great answers! :)

jen said...

Fun post! Interview me!! :)

Tri Dave said...

Thanks for playing!

Running Mommy said...

You so need to interview me!