Thursday, February 26

Review.

Newman-o's: Delicious. I really was skeptical, but I thought they tasted great with a good cold glass of (organic) milk. Mmmm. I think it was the chocolate creme center that helped. If they'd tried to do the white-lard-y center oreos does I think it wouldn't have worked. The chocolate makes them different enough.

Ginger mints: Definately going to save these for pregnancy, the ginger was a bit much. Very strong.

Peanut butter cups: I tried to only eat one, I did. But by the time I left the house five minutes later I had eaten the whole package. Good stuff. You can tell they're no reese's but I thought they were good!

Happy Thursday.

6 comments:

joyRuN said...

You're killing me!

teacherwoman said...

Yummy!

jen said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have a stash of Oreos (not Newman-Os unfortunately) that I think I shall indulge in right now!

Nicole said...

I love all of Newman's and my dog is a big fan of his dog food.

BTW, did i miss something are you pregnant?

X-Country2 said...

I thought the Newman-Os were great too. Perfect with ice cream

Denise said...

Hey, chocolate clif shots are the only ones I can tolerate. And they don't have caffeine so no stomach upset. Clif bloks are also good.