Wednesday, February 11

Rest day.

Didn't really need it, just kinda ran out of time. And well, let's face it, my running buddy said she was taking a rest day and it sounded like a good idea. I think we're going to try for 9miles tomorrow. :
Took the girls (our two cats) into the vet today. The vet thinks our older cat, Buttercup, isn't well. Blood work and 20minutes later, we walk out with a 250dollar bill. I hope it's just nothing but we were kinda concerned that's why we took her in. Here's my babies:


Buttercup: (half winking)





And, Chrysanthemum (Chrissy for short):


That's our family. We really need to start having kids so we don't refer to our pets as "our kids" or "babies" and what not.

Off to quilting tonight, last class. Back to piecing my second quilt together now.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Fur babies! :) Love it!