Sunday, January 25

3.5 :(

Tried for four but just tired out. I worked Fri Sat 12hr and today just 8, thank goodness.

Here's how the run broke down:

10min 5.5 10:54/mile
10min 6.0 10:00/mile
10min 6.2 9:40/mile
5min 6.0 10:00/mile

AHR 163 MHR 188

Maybe I was tired cause I tried to hold a 9:40 pace. Who knows?

Looking forward to my run tomorrow. Beware, I may post exactly how that run went as well just cause it makes me feel like I need to do a good job just to report it to you guys.

Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't stress...running has it's downs but definitely also it's ups!

joyRuN said...

Day shift would do that to me too ;)

jen said...

Great job getting the run done! We like hearing about all your runs, good and bad.. although that certainly wan't even close to bad!