Tuesday, December 23

Speedy two miles.

Yesterday I did two miles. Under 19minutes! It helped knowing that I was only going for two miles. I would like to run today but I think the hubby threw out his back or pulled a muscle bad so I may need to stay home and take care of him. We'll see. No running over the weekend because I was in KC and it was oh, 2 degrees! So...I have an excuse. And I didn't know the area so I didn't want to get lost. But I ran yesterday and that was without my ipod. Two miles without that was all I could muster. I'm looking forward to remembering to take it because I just put Eat Pray Love onto it. I also have many pod casts to catch up with. It helps that I only allow myself to listen to pod casts while running cause then I have an excuse to hit the treadmill (well, I want to hear the latest Savage Love or I wonder what Jodi from COAR is up to these days?). Fun times. Will let you know if I run tonight! Have a good day blog buddies.

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Glad to see you're back from KC!

Great 2 mile! Good job! Hopefully hub's back isn't too bad!

joyRuN said...

TWO degrees? I guess that's a valid excuse ;)

GREAT pace on the 2miles!

Nicole said...

Nice job on the 2 miles.
Hope your husband is doing better.

Running Mommy said...

I am proud of you-great 2 miles! I ran once this week, and am going to try to run tomorrow! But be prepared-We are getting down to business Monday! Have a great Christmas!

Blyfinn said...

Good job. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Mom on the Run said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!