Monday, December 29

Post #102

I missed my hundreth post!

Quick post.

Went to the gym after two and a half hours of lounging on the couch. Running buddy enjoyed the morning with her kids so I dragged myself out of the house at around 10:30. My legs were sore this morning, probably because my body wasn't used to moving for the last week. I did three miles. First two at 10min then the last one at 9:13! Go me! Three sets of 10 pushups afterwards although I'm pretty sure the last two pushups of the last set of ten weren't quite full pushups. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to have fabulous arms by the summer.

Off to go get the oil changed and then shopping with a girlfriend who's in town. Haven't seen her for years so that'll be fun.

HBBC points:
3miles run: +3
Stretching and pushups (30minutes): +1

Points for the day: 4!

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Good job! Nice way to start the day!

teacherwoman said...

Nice job on the run and pushups! have fun shopping!

ECrunnergirl said...

Good job on that fast last mile!! AND...good job on those push ups!

Hope you and your friend have a great visit :-}

Blyfinn said...

I need to get in some upper body work. I just struggle with the motivation to do so.

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

I found my way over to your blog from Jen's. Great job on the run and congrats on the new car.

Have a Happy New Year!