Monday, November 10

Pictures! Let's see if this works.

Some pictures from the race:
Me and my hubby standing in line (I'm in the blue hat and blue jacket, he's in the jacket with the maroon hood, so supportive!):


Here's me during the race (trying to smile for the camera): I know the outfit is hideous but it was 25 out there, I have three long sleeve tops on, two pairs of running pants and a pair of shorts.


One last one, me crossing the finish line:



SO happy. No running today, woke up late and am a little sore from yesterday. My behind is killing me. Quite the workout even if it wasn't fast.

7 comments:

ncrunner12 said...

Awesome pictures, looks like a really great race. I haven't done a cross country run like that in years... looks like a lot of fun.

Blyfinn said...

Looks like a nice course in the second picture. I'm planning on that one for next year now.

joyRuN said...

Very nice! Looked like you were having a great time :)

M*J*C said...

That's awesome!! Looks like you had a great time!!!

jen said...

Great pics!! Congrats on the race. That sounds so tough, and so cold!! Kinda cool though. Good work! :)

Mom on the Run said...

That looks like fun. Way to go on getting it done!

I heard your area of the country is getting snow. Are you snowed in yet?

teacherwoman said...

Great pics! Looks like fun...and challenging!