Sunday, November 2

Outside, alone

Wore one ear bud to feel safer. Ran by myself today, late in the day a little after noon. Even with waking up early cause of the time change I had a hard time peeling myself off the couch of doom. Ran the 5K route, approx. out and back around lake Z. Ran it in 29:43 baby. Took a walk for one minute halfway through. One more minute walk six minutes later cause I felt like I was getting asthma. Must have been the out doors. Darn you nature! Beautiful day though, I think my car said 67 on my drive over, I ran in a tank top and shorts outside on Nov. 2! yay. Looking forward to the beer and bagel run next Sunday. Off to do some house work/grocery shopping. I'm doing breakfast for dinner tonight. I'm going to try my granpa's biscuit recipe with bacon and eggs. Maybe grands cinnamon rolls too? mmmm I'm hungry.

2 comments:

Blyfinn said...

That beer and bagel run sounds fun. Sounds like you're starting to like running outside. Even if your lungs don't completely agree.

Steve Stenzel said...

Damn Mother Nature.

;)