Saturday, November 8

HA HA

no running. Should have run yesterday while the hubby was at work, didn't. Cause I called him around 10am and said "do you want to go to the gym with me this afternoon?". Knowing that he would say yes, and knowing that we wouldn't go. Woke up late this morning (915) after staying over at a friend's house til 130am. Now I'm not motivated to do anything but clean my house. Brian's weekend off, I'm working evening tonight. Then off to the beer and bagel run tomorrow. It's going to be early, I think I see a nap in my future tomorrow.

Reading every one's blogs, Joy and Jen for their awesome 12 and 10miles... I'm ashamed I didn't drag my butt out of bed for a run this morning. :(


Bummer.

3 comments:

Blyfinn said...

I thought about waiting to comment. I'm a little comment shy on your blog now. :)

I'm still jealous of you doing the beer and bagel run tomorrow. That sounds like a blast.

joyRuN said...

Thanks for the shout out!

No worries, girl. I've discovered there's usually ways to make up for a missed run.

And thanks for reminding me - I really need to clean my domain one of these days.

teacherwoman said...

Isn't it amazing how we can put off our runs for later in the day and then somehow they never happen? I was going to run yesterday morning prior to painting my basement, never got to it, thinking I would do it today with a friend but she is sick and now I am on my own, waiting for the temps to rise above 30 degrees. LOL!