Thursday, November 27

Grr. 4.82miles in about 45minutes. 9:20AP. 5K my a%&. Oh well it was a fun run out and back from the gym. Good thing I had my newer running buddy with me I would have never made it on my own. We started planning for our first 1/2 on this run. I can't believe I may actually sign up for one! AND run it!

ps check out my wicked awesome weekly total, I'm on my way to crushing my week's total from last week. I guess that's what you get when your short runs are 3 instead of 2miles and you have a buddy that encourages you to run 4-5 on an easier day.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

We rocked on our 4+ run today! I think we should try a long run on Friday!-T

RazZDoodle said...

just out of curiosity: what half are you considering?

RazZDoodle said...

Lincoln was my first half and it was awesome! Relatively flat course, good support throughout the entire thing, and the city really gets behind it! Plus, there is plenty of food at the end! At least 4 tents dedicated solely for bagels, fruit, drinks, etc.