Friday, November 28

19.47

That's my weekly total. Almost 20miles! Tiffany cancelled our long run after the festivities. And, I honestly wasn't disappointed. Well I kinda was but any excuse to get out of a long run... I'll take it. But then I got all competitive like sitting on the couch this afternoon. The conversation in my head was this:

"Self, didn't Tiffany run without you one time this week and you took the day off?"
"Why yes, yes she did. I think it was about 2.5miles without me."
"Well, get up and go to the gym, we're not going to let her win this week!"

I'm not that crazy, but it did occur to me that she had run without me and I didn't want to slack in my "training" and throw off my progress. So I dragged my butt off the couch and went to the gym for 2.6miles total in about 29minutes or so. Slow but fun. I did full quarter mile repeats at the end. 6.6-7.5 (or an 8min/mile).

Now I feel better, and my weekly total ROCKS!

6 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Nice job on the miles this week!

joyRuN said...

Awesome!

Nothin' like friendly competition to get you going :)

M*J*C said...

Great job on the miles and getting to the gym on your own!!! Wooo hooo 20 is just around the corner!

Blyfinn said...

Nice weekly total! You keep climbing the charts. What half are you thinking of running?

Blyfinn said...

I would vote Lincoln for ya. I have ran the half there the past three years and it's a blast. I plan to run the full this coming year.

Brooke said...

20 next week, then, huh? ;)