Saturday, November 22

15mile week!

As I predicted, 15miles this week. Didn't do a horribly long run today. Ended up talking to my dad for 1/2 parked outside the gym this morning. That kind of cut into my time so I did 4.77. Only on my way home did I realize that if I'd stayed on the treadmill another 3-4mintues I would have had an even 5miles. Bummer. Oh well. I ended up doing ai intervals the last twelve mintues (run hard, walk, repeat) just to mix it up a bit. I was really struggling after 40minutes. Just was bored today. And sadly enough, anxious to see Twilight. It was a good movie, not as great as the books, but I'm glad I saw it.

5 comments:

Blyfinn said...

Congrats on the 15 mile week! Did I get here to early?

joyRuN said...

Congrats!!

I know how you feel about rounding my TRM runs up. I get annoyed when I don't make it up to a whole number :)

Brooke said...

I actually liked Twilight too! They did a much better job with casting than I initially thought...though Rosalie and Jasper were horrible.

M*J*C said...

A 15 mile week is AWESOME! Great job!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tutu B. said...

Thanks for reading! Also, thanks for the recipe, I will have to try it! Congrats on the 15 mile week!