Sunday, October 12

WWFOR

Ran the 10K today. SO glad they added this distance. 5k seemed kinda whimpy for me this year but a 13.1 was a little out of my league. Ran in in about 1:10 with 11:16 ap. Felt pretty good, a little tired. Didn't seem to go as well as Friday's run. I wonder if that's because Friday I had in mind that I was going to do a longer distance than 6miles and today I knew I was going to 6.2? I allowed myself to feel tired earlier on in the run? I don't know.

Tomorrow I'm doing a semi private Pilate's reformer class just to see if I like it. For free, the rest of the classes wouldn't be free though, so I'm kinda hoping I hate it. We'll see. After that I may go for a swim. The hubby's working tomorrow night so it's that or go home and clean. Working out always wins over that.

Hope everyone had fun at their wwfor races. Go team!

2 comments:

ncrunner12 said...

Congrats on your 10K, I feel the same way, the 5K just isn't enough these days. Have a good week

Blyfinn said...

Good job. You'll be shocked how the distance you once thought was so long just seems to not even be enough for a training run in a few years.