Monday, October 27

Two miles.

Ran after work today (which was 12hours yay nursing). First mile in 10:01 including a short walk to warm up. Second mile in 9:19. Pretty speedy. Just to get it over with though. Just didn't have much more in me cause I'm back tomorrow for another 12. Running date with Molly on Wed. Probably not going to run tomorrow, will probably do dinner with the hubby. So, if I do 3miles on Wed, 2-3 on Thursday, 5 on Friday... and 3 on Saturday... that'll be 15miles. I can do that. We'll see how this goes. So far so good.

3 comments:

Blyfinn said...

Hope your plan works out. I try to have an average number of miles a week also. Seems to keep me motivated to get the miles in.

ncrunner12 said...

Sounds like a great week of running, I've found it easier to get the runs in when you've got a schedule like that to work off of.

M*J*C said...

Hey! Thank you for all your posts, support and excitement!!! I'm finally getting caught up on all my reading....
In your one post you asked about running in orthotics - I got a pair over the counter and really like them. In the past (pre-running) I've had custome orthotics (over $150) and the sucked!

You're doing great getting your workouts in, especially with the long hours that you work. My sister-in-law is a nurse, it's always hard for her to fit everything in. I think the key is to have a schedule, but to remain flexible! Enjoy the rest of your week!