So, thanks MJC for tagging me!
I guess I have to tag a few people and tell a few things about myself.
1)Running Stories, Jenn
2)Mom on the Run
3)Just keep Running, SJ
5)My so called Running, Kate
Okay six facts:
1) I was born in Texas I was raised in Chicago
2) There is not a day that I can recall, ever, except when I was was relatively NPO-clear liquids diet that I have not consumed chocolate.
3) I've never been athletic, I didn't walk until I was four. Was also on oxygen until the age of four.
4) I am a former Shriner's Hospital for Children's patient from 1999.
5) I find everyone... EVERYONE... intimidating.
6) I really am a naturally shy person despite having a blog and talking to you folks.
Okay wanted to run after work tonight. But didn't get out of work until 9pm. 7-9, that's a pretty long day, so I called it quits and will try for a long run tomorrow. Maybe 10miles?! I know craziness.