Wednesday, October 22

No run with Molly yesterday, rainy cold, we both whimped out. Did get a few laps in swimming though, which went okay. I hadn't swam for two weeks? I think. I felt disorganized and off balance swimming. I felt like each stroke tilted my whole body like I wasn't really straight. Does that make any sense? I don't know if it was because I was tired from working till midnight and then working at 7am the next day or because I hadn't swam in two weeks. If I'm just that out of practice? Oh well. Better luck next time. 750yrds in about 18min.

2 comments:

Blyfinn said...

Looks like you guys got some heavy rain over there again today. Maybe you need to work on building an ark.

M*J*C said...

Good job on getting the swim in! Swimming is one thing I would definitely love to learn how to do "better"! I can swim, but more like a kid playing in a pool, not like an adult that swims laps!