Sunday, October 26

Holy no running, Batman!

Yeah. No running since... Monday of last week? Wow. How do I expect to get better if I don't do it?! I did have my husband's birthday Friday and Pilate's and a wedding to go to Saturday. But I really should have gone out Wed. or Thursday, really. Maybe tomorrow after work? See it's 12 and I'm back the next day for another 12. So it's hard to get over to the gym right after work when I may not be out of work until 8 or 8:30 and have to come back and do it all over again the next day at 7am. I know, just making excuses! Maybe just a quick two miles tomorrow, I'd like to try to average 15miles a week for the next month. Last week was... 7.6 but that was in two days. I think I could do 15 spread out over four or five days. Maybe Molly'll want to run again with me.

sigh. I hate nights before I have to work, they bum me out so much and it's stupid cause I like my job. I think it's just the fact that I should probably be in bed right now, and I just don't want to go to bed....I sound like a whiny little kid! grrr. I've had enough of this post.

good night folks.

2 comments:

ncrunner12 said...

I hear ya, life seems to have a negative effect on running every now and then. Hang in there, get out and do 2-3 when you can, just that much will help out in the long scheme of things. Have a good week.

Blyfinn said...

Life always seems to get in the way. I'm sure you'll find a way to get through it.