Saturday, October 4

Ha.

Ran two miles last night. Wanted to see if I could do 4 in under 40min. Hey if I can do three in under 30, why not try for four. But I had this huge Italian sandwich for lunch and it came back to haunt me. I had to stop at to before I vomited. Yay for gross descriptions! I think I might take a break today. I'm still sore from the gardening and 6miles on Wednesday and I have that race tomorrow. I don't want to push it and injure myself or something. Not that I'm real high mileage or anything. I probably could. I have plans to day to wash my fabric for my quilt and get reacquainted with my sewing machine. Hopefully I remember how to thread the bobbin. Thank goodness for you tube instructional videos.

Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

ncrunner12 said...

HA... I was just on youtube for somehting the other day. Sorry to hear about the italian sandwich, gotta watch out for that stuff.