Sunday, June 29

Outside, again!

So I spent most of the day shopping at various stores. Do you ever get into a jag where you just think you "need" something? I needed a new swimsuit, today. Not that I get to use it at the pool or anything after spending much of the prime sunbathing time shopping. I have a hard time finding something I like when I really want to find the perfect something. Last few weeks it was sheets to match the new paint color in my guest bedroom. This week it's a new swimsuit.

Anyways, so after a failed attempt shopping, I put on my shoes and headed out the door. I did mostly the same run I did on Friday except I cut out a few of the turns down the cul de sacs. (spelling?). I forgot to take my inhaler and it was 87 and 3pm...so the run was shorter. But it felt good. And I didn't have to travel all the way to the gym. So that was a plus.

Got another mile in me, that's all that counts. Happy Sunday. Off to make a pecan pie, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mom on the Run said...

You'll find after a while that you'd rather run outdoors than in the gym. Hope the pecan pie turned out just right (I'll make bread at the drop of a hat but pies, for me, are a bit more of a challenge :-)