Friday, April 4

run.

So today I went to the gym to try to run for a little while. I ran my first 5min in 5.3. Then 5.5 till 10minutes to go. Then bumped it up to 6.0, 6.5 for the last 5 minutes and then wussed out on my last minute and started cooling down. Ha. Felt pretty good though, had a side stitch from about 15minutes on. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be able to run tomorrow after work too.

So, silly thought. I've been on a kick lately to look for new workout clothes. Not that I'm in dire need of any, but they're fun to shop for. I found nike running shorts at a department store that were 33% off. So that meant I could get two pairs, right? Yep. You betcha. Doesn't having new clothes to run in just make you want to go out and use them? I've been wanting a new pair of running shoes just cause I'm not liking my orange any more. But I know these have more life in them, so I'm being good and a least waiting to buy those. It'll be my reward for having run 3 or 4 hundred miles.

No comments: