Friday, March 21

Hi. So I've started logging my runs with Nike+ on Buckeye Outdoors. And, I've chosen to follow the beginner to 1/2marathon plan. I was supposed to do 11mi this week. And I've only done...9. Ugh. I was planning on running three yesterday but when I asked my husband if he wanted to go to the gym I got a "no". So, I didn't go. I only run at the gym a) because it's cold and b) because I'm a girl and I'm a chicken. I won't run outside without someone with me because I like to listen to my ipod and I just don't think that's safe to do while running outside. Okay enough of that. Well to make up for not doing 3 yesterday I thought, I'll just run as long as I can today. Maybe that'll be more than 3miles. Nope, flat 3.11 in 35min. I don't know what my splits were, I don't even know what splits are. But that's disappointing. I have a 5k next weekend, and I'd love to break 30mins. We'll see. Well I'm off to play with my new blackberry. Yay.

No comments: